SMART goals, like every other goal, need prioritizing. Consider how SMART goals align with your personal vision and values. A goal that does not meet a personal need is less likely to be reached. Use the same criteria to rank SMART goals that you use to rank your general goals. Again, try to balance the goals between different areas of your life.
- Earn bonus in two months. B
- Learn a new system in a week. C
- Finish a project two days early. C
- Create a schedule for the week. A
- Exercise three times a week. A