About the course
This course teaches students the significance of understanding the body language others as well as yourself. In addition to this, it also acknowledges the importance of practising it in order to get your point across through nonverbal communication adding to and authenticating what you are saying.
What will I learn?
The Course Topics include:
1. Communicating with Body Language
2. Reading Body Language
3. Body Language Mistakes
4. Gender Differences in Body Language
5. Nonverbal Communication
6. Facial Expressions
7. Body Language in Business
8. Lying and Body Language
9. Improve Your Body Language
10. Matching Your Words to Your Movement
Benefits of the course
Course Objectives are as follows:
1. To define body language
2. To understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language
3. To learn to interpret basic body language movements
4. To recognize common mistakes when interpreting body language
5. To understand your own body language and what you are communicating
6. To practice your body language skills
Who is this course for?
Individuals interested in fully understanding what is being communicated by their own bodies as well as others’, including what their subconscious is trying to get across.